As one of the world’s leading voices on solar energy, electric vehicles, wind energy, energy efficiency, and bicycle transportation issues, there are a host of reasons to hire me for your company’s communication or research needs. As a leader in new media (website development, social media, SEO, etc), those reasons get enhanced with a gold coating. Literally. (Well, okay, not literally, since that’s actually impossible.)
Here are a few noteworthy testaments to the above claims, in case you aren’t already aware of all this:
- I was featured on CNBC for one of CNBC and Harvard Business Review’s “Energy Opportunities” videos.
- I was named one of the top 20 fuel economy influencers in a Spring 2013 industry influence study — alongside President Obama, NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk, the US Secretary of Energy, the CEO of Nissan/Renault, the CEO of GM, and several other car company execs as well as a few leading auto journalists.
- I was interviewed for a feature on Mashable for a series on “5 Startups Improving Society Through Technology” (CleanTechnica being one of the five… even though it’s not actually a startup).
- CleanTechnica, which I have directed since mid-2010, consistently ranks near or at the top of Technorati’s “Top Green Blogs” and “Top Autos Blogs” rankings [sic].
- CleanTechnica is also the most popular cleantech-focused website in the world, based on Quantcast data (note: Quantcast currently puts us at about 400,000 pageviews a month, while our two stats services — Google Analytics and Jetpack Stats — put us around 700,000 pageviews a month).
- I was invited to the first ever Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week as “VIP Media” (all expenses paid), which included the 6th Annual World Future Energy Summit, the 4th general assembly of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), the 5th International Renewable Energy Conference, the first International Water Summit, the 5th Annual Zayed Future Energy Prize (quite an impressive event), and much more.
- I’ve been invited to moderate panels at several cleantech conferences (solar conferences, general cleantech conferences, geothermal conferences, etc).
- I’ve been invited to guest lecture for renewable energy graduate programs.
- I received my master’s degree in city and regional planning from the #1 university in the nation for my specialization (the year I graduated) — UNC–Chapel Hill. In that program, I was awarded several honors and spent five months conducting a portion of my master’s thesis in the Netherlands.
- My articles have been syndicated on Scientific American, Reuters, and other top sites for years.
Of course, I have much more with which I can back up my gold coating — happy to provide the details on the specific topic on which your company or organization is focused if you wish.
For now, here are the nuts and bolts of what I charge for my services:
Writing Press Releases
Press Release Campaign Management
$100–$1000 per post
Social Media Management
Contact me anytime (free).