Oy, and we wonder why our democracy is broken.
So many Americans don’t even know that Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act are the same thing. Nonetheless, they’re very happy to chime in about why they don’t like Obamacare but like the Affordable Care Act. Oy.
Interestingly, it seems they didn’t catch anyone saying the Affordable Care Act was worse than Obamacare. My guess would be that the reason is that people who support Obamacare actually know what it is.
But, in any case, is there any wonder the media gets away with idiocy and the crazy Republicans in the Tea Party get away with holding the country hostage and greatly damaging our economy?
- John Stewart: “F**K You” To Republicans Laughing At People Without Food
- Big Money Turns On Tea Party Crazies That It Helped To Spawn
- 7 Reasons Extremist Republicans Have Taken The United States Hostage (+ 1 Silver Lining)
- Republicans Tearing Up Republicans (VIDEO)
- Rachel Maddow On Rich White Men Talking To Empty Chairs